We are no longer accepting applications for the below position. Thank you to all who applied <3
We are currently looking for a remote, part-time admin assistant to join the team at Human Made. You will be working alongside approximately 40 employees based all around the world. You’ll be responsible for the general bookkeeping, day to day administration and assisting Zoe (me!), the Global Office Manager.
Human Made is a remote company so your location is not an issue. You can work where and when you wish as long as the duties required of you are completed in a timely fashion. Familiarity with UK bookkeeping practices and the ability to take calls during a UK timezone are important.
Part-time position with flexible hours, 2-3 days per week to start with the potential to move to full-time as we grow.
Here’s some of the things you’ll be doing
- General company bookkeeping
- Processing team expenses
- VAT allocations
- Bank reconciliation
- Administration tasks on our Events & Retreat teams
- Booking/assisting with travel for the team
- Supply orders & monitoring
- Familiarity with accounting software
- Familiarity with UK accounting practices and tax regulations
- Competence with word processing and spreadsheet software
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Computer literate
- Good organisation skills
- Good written communication skills
We’re assuming a salary in the £18,000–£20,000 pro-rata. Benefits include paid holidays (28 days minimum), generous expenses including a new computer and phone every 2 years. Regular company meet-ups including an annual whole-company retreat (this year we went to Slovakia!).
Sound like the job for you? Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you’d be a good fit.
Position open until filled